Thursday, September 11, 2008

b

didnt really do that much today just kind of hung out with my freinds but i did notice something cause i did the same thing i do most days and i didnt come home once and iim starting to realize that i dont really come home that much at all anymore like im statring to discover that i spend so much more time outside of my house then in it and the only things thats kind of weird about the whole thing is that ive been living like this for years now and im just recently starting to notice it i mean ive had a job most of my life and school obviously takes up most of my life and i always like to hang out with my freinds so when i think back i was never really home that much but i guess because im doing all that stuff alittle bit more nowadays im starting to see it and i dont know if its reallly a bad thing or a good thing but it is something that i have been definatly thinking about alot more in the past couple of days and its starting to hit me

No comments: