Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a

when i got home today from school I kinda pasted right out like i was saying to myself that I was going to take a little nap becasue I was so tired but i wound up falling asleep for like a good solid four or five hours and I dont know if it was becasue of this conversation we had in my film apreciation class about dreams people have because my professor was trying to tell us that everybody we know including ourselves make movies even in our sleep becase basically your dream is just like a movie but anyway i dont know if it was becasue of that conversation and maybe i still had it in my head but I had this really weird dream that my cell phone kept on vibrating and I kept picking it up and answering it but there was nobody answering me back now what I think happened was my actuall phone not in my dream but in real life was vibrating cause usually i keep it on vibrate next to my bed so incase anyone calls it will wake me up so i can get their call and when i woke up after the dream i hd a whole bunch of missed calls and i must of heard the vibration but instead of waking up i heard the vibtraion in my dream and kept trying to answer the phone so i thought that was kinda weird

No comments: